Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: The Year I Made Contact

This Wasp-class destroyer was one of the ships I painted this year.
As I coast through the last few hours of the year, I've been thinking about what I accomplished gaming-wise in 2010. Among the highlights:
I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to (I never do), but sll in all, it was a pretty good year for me when it comes to wargaming.

What's in store for 2011?  More wargaming, of course.  I want to run a convention game again, at Millennium Con next fall and at Chimaera Con in the spring.  And, of course, more painting of this never-shrinking pile of lead. 

What are your gaming plans for the next twelve months?  Feel free to let me know in the comments, and I'll see you next year.

1 comment:

Chris Kutalik said...

It feels like your blog has been gathering steam as of late, which is great for us on the consumer side of things. Keep these posts coming in the New Year!