Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Starships: Avarian capital ships

I got some more Avarians painted today--this time, two galactic battlecruisers and a galactic dreadnought.
The pair of Eagle-class battlecruisers will see battle when we play out the next combat in the Chancellor campaign as part of a BC task force.
Before I painted this Condor-class dreadnought, I thought I might have a chance to get two Avarian DNs on the table at the same time. 
Unfortunately, the other dread was destroyed in the Battle of Vertex, so you won't be seeing two Condors on the table at the same time.
Still, might as well get it painted while I have all my stuff out.
Still up on the to-paint list: another Nest-class galactic attack carrier and the Gryphon-class super galactic dreadnought.

3 comments:

Gonsalvo said...

Sorry about losing the GD Phoenix at Vertex... hopefully our Tweeties have better luck this time - ? battle of Angle.

Black Vulmea said...

Man, I loved that game back in the day, and I really like the new (to me) ships added since I played this thirty-plus years ago.

Kaptain Kobold said...

I love your painting style - picks out the detail with elegant simplicity.