Saturday, September 15, 2012

Worth a read

While perusing the Dragonsfoot thread bitching about blogs that I linked to recently, I came across a link to the Grumpy Grognard blog (motto: "If I only had magic to dispel bullshit").  One DF poster speculated GG might have prompted the original post that asked if blogs are destroying our hobby. I don't know about that, but the Grumpy Grog has some entertaining commentary.  GG comments on the OSR portion of the hobby, categorizing issues as good, bad, and ugly.  He praises some of the noteworthy people and products, while calling bullshit on the douchebags when he needs to.  Go check it out.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Very funny. I'm now following him. (Or her).

Gonsalvo said...

I found it midly amusing, but way too much profanity for my taste. Reminded me of a guy in college whose utterances were always at least 25% f-bombs. As a steady diet it gets old fast, at least IMHO!