Monday, November 26, 2012

Full Thrust prototype Sa'Vasku minis

I saw these Full Thrust castings for sale recently and thought I'd share them with y'all.  I didn't bid on this auction, but I thought it was interesting to note these early designs for one of the FT setting's alien species, the Sa'Vasku.  While still organic in design, these models aren't quite as spiky as the current Sa'Vasku range.
As the seller noted, these craft were depicted in the More Thrust rules supplement.  However, these miniatures were never widely distributed and can't be found on the GZG website.  Does anyone have these models?

4 comments:

Colgar6 said...

Ooh, those are interesting. I have some of the current Sa'Vasku range and I was quite satisfied with them - until I saw these!

Mark Siefert said...

I think Jon released the Sa'Vasku around the same time as Babylon 5 was really heating up, so he decided to abandon his original design and make them look more like Shadow warships.

I admit, these look much cooler.

Gonsalvo said...

Very unique looking ships; never seen them before.

BTW, I have nominated SGD for the Leibster Blog Aeard. :-)

Peter

Gonsalvo said...

"Award"