Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Adding to my HotT army

 I'm trying to figure out how I want to base the remaining miniatures for my Sons of Muspel army for Hordes of the Things.  In front you see a whole bunch of Hordes elements.  Most of the figs are various Heroclix minis, except for the two on the far right--those are from the Handful of Heroes toy line--and the front left base, which has a couple of Horrorclix minis; I may use this as a Lurker (think smoldering embers flaring up into flames) element instead.

At the very back on the right you have some more Heroclix based as Behemoths.  The middle left is a pair of Dreamblade minis that will serve as blades.  Finally, back left has two aerials.  They can both serve as Fliers, or the angel figure would work as an Aerial Hero.

I like the way these guys look en masse.  Now I just need to get my wife to paint the bases, and the Sons of Muspel will march!

2 comments:

pancerni said...

Looks like an interesting tabletop theme with all the translucent figures.

Desert Scribe said...

Thanks; they will look better when the bases are finished to match the rest of my fire army.