Saturday, January 26, 2013

From the Minis I Need to Finish Painting Dept.

These are some orcs from Reaper's Warlords line.  I picked them up a few years back on clearance for 10 cents on the dollar.  They're meant to become part of a new bad-guy mercenary army for Hordes of the Things,  Auroch's Archers. 

Unfortunately, I've only got seven of these orc minis painted to this level of completion.  Another dozen Reaper goblins are primed dark gray, and that's it.  I'm gonna fit them two to a base for stands of Shooters and Spears, and a single large orc archer (Auroch himself) as a Hero element.  The goblins will be either Warband or Blades, and I have a half-orc fighter that will make another Hero stand. 

Once I get around to finishing all of them, of course.  What's in your Department of Incomplete Minis?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've only been resupplied with paints for a few months now, and I have hundreds of Reaper/GW/Rackham warriors waiting for me to cease laziness, but most pressing would probably be finishing up Rackham's Pythia of Azel and Mira the Reckless, as well as this elven archway I made from Sculpey.