Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Aquarians are here!

Monday Knight Productions has released the final expansion for its Galactic Knights starship combat game, detailing the last of the five factions in that game, the Aquarian Alliance.

According to the publisher's announcement on the  yahoo group, this booklet includes a new type of weapon and nanite armor.  I'm wondering if it also has rules for cloaked ships as well, since that was an aspect of the game's predecessor, Starfleet Wars.

Looking forward to reading this.  If you're interested, you can find the book here.

2 comments:

pancerni said...

Whoopee! order off!

Gonsalvo said...

Likewise, even though the Avarians are the one Fleet I have no ships for.

I see there is talk of Space Staion rules and a Scenario book - those would both be most welcome.

I doubt there will be cloaking for the Aquarians; at most some form of ECM (Electronic Countermeasures), I'd think. Cloaking is just problematic from a gameplay standpoint.